Website overview StudyPool
As other StudyPool reviews say, this service does not seem reliable or trustworthy at all. I found their website easy to navigate, but it was hard for me to find real information on how things work or what this service guarantees. On the main landing page, I found information on featured topics, registration on the site, and asked a question. I also found the section that explains what types of services they provide.
Types of services offered
1. Before I wrote this review on StudyPool.com, I also learned about the services they provide. Primarily, StudyPool focuses on micro-guidance and homework help. Students can write a problem with their homework or a question they are stuck with and find a tutor who can help them.
2. Next, they have the so-called Notebank, a collection of student questions that have been asked and answered in the past. Students can go through the Notebank to check if they can find the answer they are looking for there. Although it is a useful resource, it is not a service as the students have to do all the hard work on their own.
Guarantees for customers
1. The next thing I checked, as well as many other reviews of Study Pool, were the guarantees they offer. Their refund policy is not as flexible or customer-friendly as I would like it to be, unlike other professional student services, such as the best personal statement editing services.
2. They offer a refund to a student who was dissatisfied with the response they received, but only after deciding whether or not it is a justified request for reimbursement. In addition, refunds will be given as credit to your StudyPool student profile. This means that you do not get your money back, but can only use it elsewhere on their website.
My experience and the quality of the card
Is StudyPool reliable? I had to ask a question and go through the whole process to give you a fair and objective answer.
After sending a message to customer support to send my first question and they did not answer, I found this option alone. I have decided to send a literature application and see what offers I get. I chose Literature as the topic in question and was able to fill out a form with more information about my application.
1. Like I said before, I do not trust StudyPool reviews enough to just pay for their service and hope for the best. To find out what happens if I am not happy with the response I get, I have found their refund policy. If they miss this window, the money will be released to the instructor and there will be no refunds.
2. The bad thing is that they can determine eligibility for reimbursement. That means they can say no if they want to. You must provide documentation and explain why you are not satisfied with the answer.
3. Reviewing StudyPool’s refund policy also helped me find out that the refund you will receive will be in StudyPool student credit. If you want to return the original payment, take it with customer service.
My overall impression as I write this StudyPool review is that it is a poorly organized student aid website that does not offer students reliable and effective help. They claim to have 24/7 support, but that is not the case. They claim that all their teachers are verified, but they have no information about the people you pay to help you with your homework or assignment. Moreover, their customer service is weak as they only offer communication via chat messages on the website and I have had to wait for response for a long time. They have a money-back guarantee for students who are not happy with the answer, but only in some cases.